Charity Hub, St Albans

We've just completed a project at The Hub - demolishing the old building to erect a new two storey purpose built community hall with incorporated staff offices. The original building was built in 1929 as an enterprise for extracting bone marrow and then later turned into an ice-cream factory. Camphill Village Trust bought the building in 1974 as a workshop and then purchased numbers 74, 76, 78 and 80. During the 1990's they had numbers 74, 78 and 80 turned into bedsits for people with special needs where they could live within the community with people on hand to help. Number 76 was used as a local office for all the trust owned properties St Albans. The Hub was converted into a communit

And what we get up to in our spare time....

Here's Jamie Sherry, one of our NSP plumbers. Throughout April, to raise funds for Keech Cottage, he is taking part in the OCR Challenge - four obstacle course races in four consecutive weekends. Here he is having completed his first challenge yesterday. Keech Cottage is a cause close to Jamie's heart and also to us at here at Neville Construction. Jamie would like to reach his target amount of £500. If you would like to sponsor him on his Just Giving page: www.justgiving.comjJamie-Sherry4?utmid=26 Or by text by sending SJCT76 £? to 70070. We all wish Jamie the very best of luck!!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
twitter.png
Archive
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Neville Construction Group is the trading name of T&E Neville Ltd and Neville Special Projects Ltd

Registered Company Address: 311 Marsh Road, Leagrave, Luton LU3 2RZ

 Registered in England.  Company Numbers 359855 and 347381